What are the required application credentials?
- A Masters of Divinity degree
- An undergraduate degree (B.A. or B.S.)
- Completed application form with $50 for fee.
- Official transcripts from all institutions previously post secondary schools attended
- Letter of evaluation and endorsement
- Three additional letters of reference
Admissions are made on a rolling basis beginning in October. Applications must be filed by April 15th for the following academic year. Those who seek admission to this program will find it to their advantage to make application at an early date, since the number of positions available in some fields is necessarily limited.
GRE Scores are not required for application.
Students may apply for advanced placement by contacting the Registrar upon admission.
Applicants wishing to receive the Th.M. degree in either the Department of Biblical Studies or in the area of Preaching (Department of Practical Theology) must have a knowledge of Greek and Hebrew.
Applicants wishing to receive the Th.M. degree in the area of Pastoral Care (Department of Practical Theology) must have completed one unit of clinical pastoral education or an introductory course in pastoral care and counseling or have equivalent pastoral experience, prior to matriculation.
International Applicants: Students interested in this program please click here.