What are the required application credentials?
- An undergraduate degree (B.A. or B.S.).
- Completed application form.
- Official transcripts from all post-secondary institutions previously attended.
- Letter of pastoral endorsement.
- Three additional letters of reference.
- Background check.
- Application fee $50.00.
An interview is strongly recommended.
Admissions are made on a rolling basis in September. All domestic applications should be filed by March 16 for enrollment the following academic year, but may be considered after March 16 on a space available basis. International applications should be filed by February 1st.
GRE Scores are not required for application.
Students may apply for advanced placement by contacting the Registrar upon admission.