Application and Program Fees
Interested persons must apply and be accepted into the certificate program. Contact us for more information and an application. Applications are received on an on going basis until the cohort is filled or until April 1st for the retreat and Forum of the same year, which ever comes first. Click here to request more information and an application.
Cost of the Certificate Program
The total cost of the certificate program varies by participant. Cost is influenced by which events are attended, whether lodging is required, travel expenses, and how long one takes to complete the program.
Breakdown of costs:
- Annual Fee: There is a $100 annual continuation fee, payable each January in the program, beginning with the January following the initial retreat and forum. This fee covers administrative costs of the program.
- Certificate Retreat: $155 for the April 2011 retreat, plus lodging costs ($110 - $130).
- Princeton Forum on Youth Ministry: $355 for April 2011 Forum includes some meals. Lodging not included.
- 3 Peer Group online classes: No cost for the 2011 cohort. (Sponsored by The Connections Project.) Required in the first year following the first Forum.
- 3 online courses: $40 each. Each of these courses meets at least twice online and may include reading or other preparation. These courses are normally taken in the third year of the program, after completing the mentor practicum and ministry project.
- Books for review and discussion: No cost for the upcoming 2011 cohort (sponsored by The Connections Project).
- Capstone Retreat: Plans are not finalized. We estimate this will be approximately the same cost as the opening certificate retreat.