What are the required application credentials?
- An undergraduate degree (B.A. or B.S.). from a school accredited by one of the accrediting agencies recognized by our faculty.
- A completed admissions application.
- Official transcripts from all post-secondary institutions previously attended.
- A letter of pastoral endorsement.
- Three additional letters of reference.
- Background check.
- Application Fee $50.00
An interview is strongly recommended.
Admissions decisions are made on a rolling basis beginning in October. Applicants are strongly encouraged to submit their completed applications as early as possible. This will allow them to receive the committee decision about their enrollment sooner to help them in planning. The application deadline for fall 2015 enrollment is March 16th.
The admissions committee may consider completed applications received after our March 16th deadline if space is available in the entering class.
GRE Scores are not required for application.
Students may apply for advanced placement by contacting the Registrar upon admission.