Gifts to the Annual Fund help the Seminary provide an outstanding theological education at little to no cost to our students.
Your support allows Princeton Seminary to:
- provide financial aid and scholarships
- fund new initiatives such as Farminary, the Center for Black Church Studies, and the Center for Theology and Gender
- support faculty research
Every single gift makes an impact. Please join us in supporting Princeton Seminary with your gift to the Annual Fund.
For more information about giving to the Annual Fund, contact Cheryl S. Ali, director of annual giving in the Department of Advancement at 800.622.6767, ext. 7757 or 609.497.7757.
Your Gifts at Work
Gifts from generous donors and alumni make it possible for most students to attend Princeton Seminary at little or no cost to them. The average scholarship award covers 94 percent of tuition. Students graduate with little or no debt and are able to follow their call to ministry.
Read about how our students and alumni are making a difference in the church and the world.
“If You Want to Be a Presbyterian Pastor, You Go to Princeton Seminary”
is how Kari Olson ’15, solo pastor of Hope of Christ Presbyterian
Church in Summit Hill, Pennsylvania, describes her first call.
“Since I was in high school, preaching
has been central to my sense of call,” Olson said. “So now, being able
to preach weekly and see how my message shapes the congregants has been
very gratifying.” Read more.
Giving societies honor and thank alumni and friends who have made exceptionally generous gifts.
• 1812 Society—Lifetime gifts of $100,000 or more
• Archibald Alexander Society—Annual gifts of $20,000 or more
• Isabella Brown Society—Annual gifts of $10,000 to $19,000
• President’s Circle—Annual gifts of $5,000 to $9,999
• Robert E. Speer Society—Annual gifts of $2,500 to $4,999
• Theodore Segwick Wright Society—Annual gifts of $1,000 to $2,499
• Samuel Miller Society—Annual gifts of $500 to $999
• Muriel Van Orden Jennings Society—Annual gifts of $250 to $499
• William Tennent Society—Annual gifts of $100 to $249
Read more about the giving societies.